I'm done

⊆ 9:45 PM by Radius | . | ˜ 0 jealous craps »

I think I'm somehow almost done for KL. Already sick and tired of it. Probably the job that i'm currently in at the moment doesnt really suit my style. Being a consultant involves more talking than actually coding and somehow that's killing me. I missed those times when I spent days and nights in front of my laptop doing coding instead of doing powerpoint presentation. Spending days in the office and only wear sandals, T-shirt and 3/4 pants to work compared to current one where we need long sleeve shirt with neck tie and a polish black shoes. Speaking to people who actually understand me and I understand what are they talking about. Even mummy Mary was telling me that my current job won't fit me well as i'm more of a hardcore techie rather than these consultancy thingy. I only live with codes while current job more like a salesman to me. *sigh*
I've told my mom that im moving out of the country (again????). Most likely Australia and she only allow me to head there after early next year. Current house that needs to be taken care of hold my foot down in KL. Spoke with xxxx(my new girl. Long story.. don't even ask me about it) and she was like jumping around screaming "I wanna come along, I wanna come along". I wish moving out of the country is like taking a 2 or 3 days vacation.
Was speaking with Aude / Jessica this afternoon. She's doing well at the moment and currently studying Tourism in Spain. She's looking forward to move back to Brissie soon and she was telling me she's looking forward somewhere middle of next year. I dont know that people who are 95% of the day is stoned either with Marijuana or Hasish can still study. Oh well, people are different.
Oh yeah, mama already moved all of her stuffs to my place and its full with furniture. Dang!!! i was sleeping between the boxes. Will be painting the house this weekend with Pak Tam (i know its a stupid idea, painting the house after all the furniture already in) and for sure its gonna cost me another few hundred bucks. Fuck, I'm tired.

I dunno guys..... somehow a bit blur today. Wish me all the best
Juan Dc Cruz


0 Responses to I'm done

= Leave a Reply