Understanding and decision making

⊆ 12:32 PM by Radius | , . | ˜ 2 jealous craps »

I miss my blog. I do miss my blog. Been busy with some unimportant shits in the last few weeks. Running here and there... did this and that. Wow, life is so much complicated if you make it so. Recently what had been bugging me is that, not much people understand me. I do understand people. Yeah I do, i do understand people that they do not understand me :D I guess im very weird and complicated that not much people know what im thinking and think that my next move is very unpredictable. So, lets see here... whoever understand me please raise his hand.............................. nope? ok cool... lets move to the next topic :D

I'm currently in the middle of...... making decision. Making decision for the next step in my life. Reaching 30 next year and it's a super huge thing for me. I know for some people reaching 30 mean nothing for them, same old same old.. sleeping.. driving to work and eat. Live life as it is and let your life sails. Well, i do that sometimes... when i was burden with too much trouble then I let my life sails by itself and somehow all problems seem to be vanished by itself. But my problem here is, GOAL. when I was early 20 I set myself a goal and i only have 5 more months to accomplished that. Well, its more than impossible to accomplished that right now but I DID work for it. I did work hard for it and I failed. It wont really affect me much that I failed (not yet, but its already impossible to accomplished), i really enjoy working for it as I worked hard, real hard and somehow my life has changed, my mentality has changed(well, I know lots of people hate this. Well, stick to the same level as you are right now then, good old good old slave), they way i work has changed and i really like it. It opens my eyes, let me think outside of the box and i'm out of the crowd (that's the main point. I dun wanna be common as every common people look the same to me. They act, they work and they think the same way). Will soon say farewel to my twenties and welcome my thirties...

My thirties, I will greet it with a change of career, marriage and new decent life. I'm already sick of Information Technology. Being a code monkey is not my thing anymore. Really sick of it that i'm thinking either to move into ERP (SAP probably doing functional instead of technical) or.. do sales. Sales can generate lots of money same with ERP. I'm still searching for a new career at the moment and i'll inform you later if I found one. No goal has been set for the next 10 years (40 years old). I'm still working on it at the moment.

Back to the understanding issue, I think there's only one person who understands me at the moment (as in not my enemy :D ). I'm not really sure if she really understands me as she knows what am i wanna do next 5 and 10 years, or just for the sake of.... chatting with me. But, we chat together and somehow she didnt complain that all these crap things (as some of you thought it is) that I said was confusing her, being too strict and serious or its something beyond her brain power to process. So, at least I know somebody who can accept all these things inside my mind and care to discuss it with me. For the rest of people who have problems understanding all these things, well.. we are just gonna be friends :) and i did tell you that i'm not trying to be common and i'm doing so not for the sake of being different (cause that will make me common as well) hahahahhahhaha. If you are confused now, probably next time when we meet we we all should shut our mouths. Afraid that some of your brain cells will burst if I open my mouth.

Here are some ideas that I have in my mind and I will stand by it. You tell me if you agree with it or not.

Marriage:
1) It's the responsibility of the husband to provide foods, clothing (thats including washing and ironing) and shelter (thats including cleaning and furnitures to the acceptable level of comfort). My solution is that, get a maid. I stand by this cause I read about it somewhere few years back and make me wonder why do women have to cook and clean? why do they have to do this? For me, if they voluntarily wanna do it that's cool and you can't even force them to cook and clean for you but might as well do it together at the same time. That seems more fun. But, its not their responsibility to do all these things and please you need this to be tatooed inside your brain with this. I already tatooed it inside my brain for a while already.

2) Everybody need to have goal in their life. Short term 5 years, mid term 10 years and long term 20 years. You need to have clear picture of what do you wanna achive within this timeline. My biggest nemesis would be answers like, "after married I just wanna stay home and take care of the kids". It must be followed with something decent if you really plan to do that. Be an investor, a writer or even a researcher if you could, if you wanna stay at home as long as your brain works. Being a "factory" producing babies IS NOT an option!!!!

3) Trust me: "Tell me who your friends are and I tell you who you are" really mean something. Look around you.

4) Getting married for the sake of paying your bills and run away from problems are not the reason why you should get married. Get married because you are ready and you want to. I'm still having dilemma about it and im not interested to share it with you about this one. Few things for sure, i'll get married with my own money as i wont loan or asking money from people, I'll get married when both of us are ready not only one of us, we only gonna get married because we want to and we are not trying to hide from something, someone or trying to solve problems

Well, these are some of the ideas and tell me what do you think about it. Do you have any idea that you stand with and totally out of common crowds way of thinking and wanna share it?

Have a nice day

ps: If you really wanna solve all your monetary problems, try to marry a Datuk or Tan Sri. Heard that people were saying, If you throw a rock into a group of people in malaysia, the possibilty of several of them to be Datuk are high. Talking about ego, names, positions and caste... i can rant about this for hours. Most(my disclaimer, do u understand the word MOST?) of these fuckers are meant to screw up this beautiful country. They were, they are and they will.




Few days ago I found my UCI card dated year 2000. OMG!!! my mind straight away flew back to those days... I dont even remember that i applied for one.


The back side of the UCI card. Sorry you cant read anything out of it. The pictures quality is so bad



My Fausto Coppi. Bought by my mom in 1999 for me. Had done thousands of kilometers on it. See the different rims between front and the back? The front one is Mavic Cosmic Elite and somehow the rear wheel broke while shipping it back to Malaysia. I paid AU 1K for that rim. Sigh..



The crown. Fausto Coppi. Its original Fausto Coppi with Columbus tubing. So old school but so nice to ride.




Top tubing with Fausto Coppi written on it.



The saddle. Its Selle saddle with Fausto Coppi stitched on it. Fausto Coppi San Marco. It sometimes give me shiver when i look at it. Its like pure adrenalin.



My shimano cycling shoes. The "tapak" is carbon. Very light to use for cycling but very bad for walking. I managed to fall several times while walking with this shoes. Licin


2 Responses to Understanding and decision making

  1. ab Says:
    ride on ride on, you know i got ur back.
  2. Radius Says:
    thanks bro... most probably i start taking Coppi out after raya. Let her feel the fresh air of Alam Damai :D :D

= Leave a Reply