My Princess

⊆ 3:01 PM by Radius | ˜ 2 jealous craps »

Well... few days ago Princess drop me few MP3s to my laptop and 1 of them is this song which i enjoy so much at the moment................ So I guess you all shud enjoy it as well :D :D

From Kanye West Featuring Chris Martin... HOMECOMING....



Do you think bout me now and then?
Do you think bout me now and then?
Cause im coming home again.......
Kaaaaming home....


2 Responses to My Princess

  1. babysue Says:
    I think about you all the time..
    I think about you all the timmme... =)
  2. ab Says:
    this song was actually debut in 2004 on college dropout album as a bonus track titled home with different and much ghetto music arrangement, but somehow the man himself rearrange it to add more commercial value to it, so more ppl will listen.

= Leave a Reply