My Money

⊆ 4:15 PM by Radius | , . | ˜ 0 jealous craps »

And I've decided, no second car for me at least for this moment and im gonna use my mom's car (Honda City) to travel around instead. I'm gonna sell my Kancil soon and invest most of my money into Mutual Funds and stocks. Already banked in roughly about 1/3 of my saving into Public Bank Mutual Fund and after selling my kancil, im gonna add up a bit more of my money to the stock exchange and only leave roughly 1/3 of it inside my saving for emergency. Recently I already started looking into investment and so far right now the ones that interest me are Public Bank, CIMB, SCOMI, Petronas Dagangan and Petronas Gas.

Anyway below are the pictures of my current car thats ready to be sold. The pictures are blueish as it was too bright that day.

Cheers
Hatim


0 Responses to My Money

= Leave a Reply