Oh well...

⊆ 5:23 PM by Radius | , . | ˜ 0 jealous craps »

Yeah.... life goes a bit ok right now. But, for an optimist (as one of my friend called me) can't complain much.... here and there. I'm driving to my dad's hometown tonight (Sik, Kedah) that's gonna take me a good 6 hours of driving. Lucky that my cousin Zaki wanna come around and asking me to drop him at his parent's house at Sg Petani. At least I wont be bored driving alone. Anyway, I had diarrhea few days ago. Was kinda bad... but somehow it made me happy. Do you want to know why? Sometimes when i am free... free as in... happy... no money problem.. nobody annoying me... good health... I thank god. I'm not a good muslim which I cant even remember when was the last time that I prayed but one thing for sure I know how to be thankful. Yeah, I was thankful when I am free from anything that's giving me headache and when came the diarrhea, i found it interesting. I was like.... cool... I have diarrhea!!!! Hahahahhahaha....
I somehow think that it was a blessed to suffer for a while. I took medical leave from my office, didnt even go to a clinic but end up in a convenience store with a bottle of coke, root beer and 100 plus (my mom said that 100 plus is a good remedy for diarrhea). I drank lots of water... hot tea... warm barley and have a good rest... yeah.. it helps :p :p :p
I went back home from office around 12 midday and then slept the whole afternoon. Woke up roughly at 6.. watch TV... took a light dinner and continue again my sleep around 11 at night and one miracle thing happened to me that night (no... not that one hot angel came down and let me hump her... that might be the devil himself instead) . I had a dream. What kind of dream? I dunno... can't even remember it but its not something complicated or whatever... just some relaxed dream. What kind of dream is not the main issue here but, I haven't had dream in years!!!! It's kinda nice by having dreams... its like having TV in your head and you just enjoy it and let it flow without even staring at the tube. It was a blessed.... I felt happy when I woke up... energized... wow......................
Anyway guys.... just one thing... whatever your belief is... and no matter how good or bad you are towards your belief... just be thankful. Somebody is watching us up there and for sure you dont want to mess up with him anytime. Be thankful with whatever you got... and if you have some extra loose change... give it away to the one who needs it more than you do. Well after you die.. there's no use of having millions of dollar inside your bank and let some bastards spending for you instead :p

Have a nice weekend
Hatim


0 Responses to Oh well...

= Leave a Reply