My Raya Resolution
Well, Hari Raya just passed and somehow didn’t mean much to me at least this year’s Raya. First Hari Raya I end up sleeping at home and then do the laundry, clean the kitchen, vacuuming the carpet at lounge and you know, all sorts of housework stuffs. Not much mood for celebrating and the spirits were somehow not there. Listen to several Raya songs and bored like heck. They’ve been singing the same song again and again since I was young except different singer.
On the Raya morning itself, early morning to be exactly, I was with Triple S lepaking at Mc Donalds till dunno when. Think I arrived home around 3:30 that morning. Well spent time. Second Hari Raya was better. Went to Bukit Tinggi (Pahang, next to Genting) and met with Sue Ann and her family there. Bukit Tinggi was kinda interesting with theme villages like Colmar Tropicale (French Village) and Japanese Village. I was at Colmar, brought my comic books with me and tried to find a place to sit in one of the cafes but they were too many people that day that I couldn’t even find a seat to sit and the rain was pouring the whole afternoon. Rather than waiting for the rain to cool down, I decided to head down and drive back home. Ajoy called me while I was back at home and met him at his place later that night and end up beraya at his place. It was nice eating burasak and ketupat and as I havent had that for quite some time.
These are my raya resolutions
• I will hold myself from smoking when I’m with my mom and Triple S. That means if I’m beside Triple S for 24 hours straight, I wouldn’t be smoking for 24 hours.
• I won’t smoke inside my house except inside my room and outside of the house.
• Less alcohol. Less to the level of once a month or none within a month (30 days).
• Will focus more into work and start to plan for my next 10 years plan.
• Will appreciate people more and will treat them the way they should be treated.
• Drive slower and try to organize my time better (usually, fast driving = bad time management).
• Every time when I’m not doing anything, try to think what I should be doing by that time that would improve quality of my life.
• Workout. Start to move my muscle in gym, badminton or by cycling.
• Will make sure everyday after I wake up, the first thing to do after I put my feet on the floor is to do push up.
• I will try to be more discipline and stricter to myself (in spending, entertainment and self improvement) after this.
Well, I can see that this pre-new year resolution is focusing a lot into mental improvement and discipline which are lacking in my life. I really hope these resolutions are giving me an overview of how I will look like in the next decade. It’s all improvement. I’m going to improve slowly after this.
Below are some pictures which I took in the last few days and today.
p/s: Dont ask me why does the pictures go down below. I tried to fix it up on the HTML but it just doesnt work. Stupid template. It just that if you upload the pictures before writing anything it will somehow put 2 extra break lines on the top and you cant even remove it.
My Raya Resolution