My valentine

⊆ 9:23 AM by Radius | . | ˜ 8 jealous craps »









What else could I ask from my love?
Than to hold my hands when i'm low,
A warm tight hug when i'm down,
To make me smile from the frown.




Thanks to you for being my valentine,
Promising me that you are always mine,
Smooth relationship that we always wonder,
How on earth that we both end up together.



It has been four months since we first hold each other,
Simplicity is the key and problems which we don't even bother,
Hope that I had never make you bore,
From telling you that I love you even more.



I hope that you enjoyed this special night,
Where I always be your knight,
And this present which always close to your heart,
May forever we never be apart.




Love you princess.


8 Responses to My valentine

  1. Anonymous Says:
    waaaa... ni bila nak kawen ni.. ko da tahap wajib da paklong kan...
  2. Radius Says:
    hehehhe Pak Long tunggu ngko kawen dulu TZ.... Pak Long biasala.. lambat sket bab bab nih :D
  3. Anonymous Says:
    Tompang lalu PakLong, MakLong (Sueanne)...ehehehe
  4. babysue Says:
    Dia lambat sebab antenna dia pendek =D

    Thanks for the lovely poem. I wasn't showing the 3rd finger though it looked like I was. U have that too, so check out my blog for your version =D

    Hey Man, tak boleh tompang tompang, kena beratur..
  5. Anonymous Says:
    hahhaha..mane bleh.. kalo ko sebaya ngn aku takpe la paklong.. nati kesian kt anak pklong.. da konpius.. ni papa ke grandpa.. ahaks!
  6. babysue Says:
    Joh..so bad!
  7. Radius Says:
    hahahha bleh tahan budak TZ nih kutuk aku.... ndak kena nih.. hahahha jaga ngko

    No worries princess. Saw my pic inside your blog.. well.. not as bad as yours hahahahhaha
  8. Anonymous Says:
    agagagagagagaagogogogogogo

    takutnye aku....
    erk! apsal lak nak takut.. ptutnya aku cakap..'thanks paklong'
    kerana sudi 'jaga' shaye..

    hahhahahahahhahaha

= Leave a Reply