I'm being pushed

⊆ 9:45 AM by Radius | ˜ 1 jealous craps »

Currently i'm being pushed. Not really pushed around but just that some people who thinks that they are better than me and starts ordering me this and that. I'm not really in the mood of taking order, actually i've never had mood in taking orders. I take suggestions and i love it when it comes with choices but i don't take orders. Usually orders will result with middle finger being showed in front of their faces. If I can't show my middle finger (under some circumstances), it will be replaced with either with a scream, a curse and then followed by me packing up bag and sayonara.

My life is not going well at the moment but that's not a reason for me for not being thankful of the state which i am. I have almost everything that I need at the moment even though its not what I dream but it's good enough and what I need to do is continue working for my dream. Currently i'm in the middle of making a loan for something that I dont need and actually I dont have to if everything had been thought properly in the first place. If this 'agreement' goes awry, it will messed with my life till next decade. Seriously. So, adding complexity to my headaches at the moment won't help me in making my life easier.

I have a reputation of leaving people which i dont see 'fit' into my life. My Xes, my dad to name a few. Bring me headache and you wont see nor hear me anymore. I hate complexities... and once it comes up... i start looking for opening somewhere far, Australia... New Zealand... and be only with someone that i'm comfortable with.

So, stop preaching and telling me what to do. Mind your own business so that i can patiently solve my problem. Pushing me too hard and you wont see me again and i'm DEAD SERIOUS. Sigh....




Ich brauche Zeit
Kein Heroin kein Alkohol kein Nikotin
Brauch keine Hilfe
Kein Koffein
Doch Dynamit und Terpentin
Ich brauche Öl für Gasolin
Explosiv wie Kerosin
Mit viel Oktan und frei von Blei
Einen Kraftstoff wie

BENZIN!!!


One Response to “I'm being pushed”

  1. Radius Says:
    fuck people, i dont need you? yeah.. still doing the same... still feeling the same and thats what im doing at the moment. I'll leave anybody who give me headache :D

    Cheers bro

= Leave a Reply