Friday Evening

⊆ 5:43 PM by Radius | ˜ 2 jealous craps »

Well, today had been real busy. Since morning we were pushing hard for today’s deadline and lucky me that I managed to finish it couple of hours before the end of the day. Well, since that i have a lot of time before pushing off meeting the guys of RX8ClubMalaysia  at PJ, I decided to post more pictures to my blog. Here are some pictures that I snapped recently.

Photo-0013Photo-0014Photo-0012

Happy baby princess at Digital Mall USJ.  We were having dessert after brunch and can be seen here she was having glutinous rice ball with soy milk. Hey, the picture that she’s holding the spoon with the rice ball is KIUK!!!

 

Photo-0005 Photo-0006 Photo-0010    Photo-0016

My kittens with their furniture that were bought by my mom. As u can see, 3 stories cage and a scratching pole for them to scratch. Can you imagine how much does that cage cost? RM 550!!! yikes!!!!! My mom is good at spending money, as good as me.

Thats all for now.

Have a good weekend


2 Responses to Friday Evening

  1. -Azman Mashor- Says:
    Biasek la tu brader mmg mahal, baik bela rimau harga kandang pon lebey kurang je.
  2. Radius Says:
    rimau tak bleh... nanti abis aku dia buat kari nya....

= Leave a Reply